Conor McGregor says he's ALREADY reached out to the UFC to fight in the Octagon again -- insisting, "I put my name forward to step in at UFC 222 to face Frankie Edgar when Max Holloway pulled out."
"I am fighting again. Period," Conor says.
"I am the best at this. I put my name forward to step in at UFC 222 to face Frankie Edgar when Max Holloway pulled out, but I was told there wasn't enough time to generate the money that the UFC would need."
"I was excited about bouncing in last minute and taking out the final featherweight, without all the rest of the stuff that comes with this game. Please respect the insane amount of work outside the fight game that I have put in."
"On top of the fighting. I am here. It is on them to come and get me. Because I am here. Yours sincerely, The Champ Champ."
TIME FOR A NEW CHAMPTMZSports.com
- Conor McGregor Says He's Open to Career in Politics And a Rematch with Floyd!
- UFC's Max Holloway to Conor McGregor: 'Go Figure Your Life Out'
48 COMMENTSCLICK TO VIEW
AROUND THE WEBPowered By ZergNet
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Heavyweight champ Deontay Wilder boldly claimed he's so good, he would have even knocked out Mike Tyson is his prime. Mike Tyson respectfully disagrees. "Iron Mike" was leaving…
AROUND THE WEB
- Conor McGregor Blasted By Frankie Edgar's Manager, 'He'll Beat Your Ass'
- Kid Ink Has Advice For NBA GM's, Draft Trae Young #1
- Jeremy Roenick Says U.S. Women's Shootout, 'Top 3 Moments In Hockey History!'
- Warrick Dunn: Saquon Barkley Will Crush The NFL, But I've Got Some Advice
2/17/2018 | 2:38 PM PDT
2/18/2018 | 8:46 AM PDT
2/16/2018 | 8:32 AM PDT
2/19/2018 | 8:32 AM PDT
2/21/2018 | 2:52 PM PDT
2/16/2018 | 2:44 PM PDT
AROUND THE WEBPowered by ZergNet