When it comes to finding love, everyone has different things that attract them to a person. But while you may think personality, looks or sense of humor would be the top thing most folks are looking for, that’s apparently not the case.
A new survey finds:
- 63% of people say whether or not someone is a good cook is the top trait they are looking for in a partner, beating out:
- Someone they can trust (62.59%)
- Someone who makes them laugh (57.61%)
- Intelligence (50.47%)
- Someone they respect (48.68%)
- Someone who’s honest (47.68%)
- Someone who's kind (43.69%)
- Cooking is so important to some, that 72% of people say they’d be more interested in a person if they loved to cook.
- What’s more, 61% of people consider being able to cook well a turn on.
- Cooking seems to be such a popular trait, 74% of those who use dating apps say they’ve mentioned their love of cooking in their profile hoping it will help them attract more matches.
- 26% have even exaggerated their cooking skills either on their dating profile or while on a date.
- 60% of people have even tried to improve their cooking skills hoping to impress a potential mate.