Believe it or not, October is almost here which means it’s time to really start thinking about Halloween. And it turns out a lot of folks are excited to celebrate the spooky holiday again.
A new survey by the National Confectioners Association finds:
- 93% of Americans plan to celebrate Halloween this year.
- Another 93% plan to celebrate with chocolate and candy.
- 97% of Americans will hand out chocolate or candy to trick or treaters.
- So, what are people going to hand out this Halloween?
- The top Halloween treats people will give out include:
- Candy Corn
- Gummy Candy
- Of course, candy isn’t always great for your health, but it isn’t stopping people.
- Most people enjoy chocolate or candy two to three times a week.
- That’s an average of 40 calories and one teaspoon of sugar a day.